Terms & Conditions
Users must not:
- Use www.bteam.org to send offensive or harassing material to other users;
- Publish defamatory and/or knowingly false material about any person, other users or entities;
- Reveal confidential information in a personal online posting, upload or transmission – including financial information and information relating to customers, business plans, copyrighted information without consent or permission, policies, staff, and/or internal discussions relating to any entity;
- Undertake deliberate activities that undermine the purpose of www.bteam.org and its interactive initiatives
- Introduce any form of malicious software to the website
- Must not plagiarize or violate copyright, database, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal or proprietary rights of any kind. Therefore, users will generally need the explicit permission from copyright owners of any existing articles, news reports, music, video clips or other copyrighted material before posting them to the website.
- Must not contain unlawful, objectionable, disruptive, offensive, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially offensive, sexually offensive, or religiously offensive content. Please be respectful and civil to other contributors views if you interact with them, even if you disagree with them. Debates should be productive and founded on constructive criticism.
- Must address topics related to The B Team and the specific initiative or interaction.
- Must not contain unsuitable or irrelevant website addresses or URLs. Links to pornography, commercial or other inappropriate content will be deleted or disregarded.
- Must not promote illegal behavior. Contributions must not contain violent or sexually explicit material or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Must not misrepresent their origins. Contributions and/or user names may not be used to impersonate any other person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or to give the impression that they emanate from The B Team when it is not the case.
- Must not involve any flooding, spamming or advertising. Flooding is when the same comment is posted over and over in the same forum or space; spamming is the posting of the same comment (or very similar) to more than one forum or space. All advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail and any other forms of commercial solicitation are prohibited.
- May become public and may appear in B Team produced material or public search results. Accordingly, users should not post personal details or information that should not be publicly available.
Users who violate these rules and contribution guidelines may be sent a warning message by site owners identifying the issue at stake and notifying them of its removal. Users who repeat offenses after receiving warnings will be banned from the site.
If you reasonably believe that any contribution to the platform made by another user contravenes this Code of Conduct and/or any of the Website Terms, please notify us by emailing email@example.com.
The B Team will periodically revise the Code of Conduct by amending this page. Please visit this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made as they are legally binding.