- Site owners may use material contributed by users in communications and via social media or promotional material without notifying the user of its use.
- Site owners will not share or disseminate contributed user emails or any other personal information.
- Site users must not share emails of other individuals without their consent.
- Site users should not submit copyrighted, personal or sensitive information to this website as some submitted content may be made public.
GDPR and Data Collection
The B Team collects the following data:
- First name
- Email address
How do we collect your data? How will we use your data?
You directly provide The B Team with the data we collect. We collect and process data when you subscribe to our newsletter, events listings and/or Cause updates here.
We will only use this data to send you our monthly newsletter, event invitations and/or special email updates around our Causes as indicated when you sign up.
You have the right at any time to stop The B Team from contacting you. If you no longer wish to be contacted, please click here.
How do we store your data?
The B Team securely stores your data through our email marketing platform, MailChimp, and contact management system, Salesforce.
What are your data protection rights?
The B Team would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access—You have the right to request copies of your personal data from The B Team.
- The right to rectification—You have the right to request that The B Team correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that The B Team complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure—You have the right to request that The B Team erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing—You have the right to request that The B Team restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing—You have the right to object to The B Team’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability—You have the right to request that The B Team transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Us